Users of Dealicopter.com (the Website), agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any other notices and guidelines which appear on the Site, which are subject to change without notice, from time to time in our sole discretion. Your use of and access to the Site indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, as they exist at that time.
By using Dealicopter.com you agree that you will not perform any of the following actions:
Community Guidelines. By submitting any User Content or participating in an Interactive Area within or in connection with the Site, you agree to abide by the following rules of conduct:
- You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit any User Content in comments that: violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, including any statements which may defame, harass, stalk or threaten others.
- You agree not to engage in activity that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability.
- You agree not to represent or suggest, directly or indirectly, Dealicopter’s endorsement of User Content.
- You agree not to interfere with any other user’s right to privacy, including by harvesting or collecting personally-identifiable information about the Site users or posting private information about a third party.
- You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit any User Content, software, or other materials that contain a virus or other harmful or disruptive component.
- You agree not to interfere with or disrupt the Site or the servers or networks connected to the Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Site.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purpose, any portion of the Site, use the Site, or access to the Site.