Dealicopter brings this unique blog about the DailyNeeds. This products is Surkh saffron. And it being available for online sale at the most value for money around the market.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCTS
- 100% Pure Natural Untouched I ISO 3632 Category 1 Tested & Certified
- FOOD INGREDIENT – Saffron (Kesar) is one of the most expensive spices in the world, it’s worth the investment for the incredible notes it imparts in sweet and savoury saffron recipes like 1. Excellent Taste Colour Aroma in Mithai For Example – Kheer / Ras-Malai / Kesar-Pista-Badam Milk etc. 2. For Aroma in Biryani 3. For Saffron Tea or Saffron Milk
- HEALTH BENEFITS – 1. Increases Immunity & Strength 2. Promotes learning and memory retention 3. Fights against Depression and Anxiety 4. Weight Loss and Diet Control
MORE ABOUT THE PRODUCTS
- SKIN BENEFITS – 1. Acts as a Natural Anti-Oxidant 2. Improves Face Texture 3. Treatment of Acne and Blemishes 4. For Glowing Skin 5. For Skin Lightening
- DIRECTIONS FOR USE – We Suggest you to Soak the Crushed Saffron in 20 ml of hot water, milk or wine for at least 30 minutes; The saffron threads will transmit their taste, aroma, and colour to this solution, which can then be used to add the desired flavor in your saffron based dishes. One can also leave this mixture for the whole night to create a potent infusion Saffron threads can also be crushed into a fine powder which can be used to prepare paella, bouillabaisse, risotto etc
Saffron is an Exotic Spice known for its versatile usage. This Golden Spice is found from the Crocus Flower. Specifically, Saffron is plucked three red stigmas inside the flower. It is native to Southwest Asia, but was first cultivated in Greece and later cherished in Iran, Middle-East, Spain and rest of Europe.
Persian saffron has the most intense colour and aroma, especially when compared to the more mild Spanish saffron. The crimson stigmas are hand-picked, collected and dried for distribution. Its deep red threads yields a gorgeous and rich yellow colour when soaked in hot water, making it a wonderful natural dye. Just like diamonds, saffron’s quality is graded and there’s even a number scale. For the best quality of saffron, choose saffron threads (not powder) that are deep red.