Also Read – The most beautiful airports in India
Redmi 10 Prime: Xiaomi India has launched its latest model, Redmi 10 Prime. The new Redmi phone has been launched in the Indian Millet as an upgrade of the current Redmi 9 Prime smartphone. This latest model of the Redmi series has a hole-punch display design, upgraded quad rear camera setup with a 50-megapixel primary camera and mediatek equipped with helio G88 processor. This luxurious phone features a display of dual stereo speakers of 90 Hz. Redmi 10 Prime is the new variant of Redmi 10, which was launched globally by the company last month.
Redmi 10 Prime Specifications
- Redmi 10 Prime has MediaTek Helio G88 chipset.
- The phone has a 6.5-inch FHD+ display. With which there’s a given of 90 Hz adaptive refresh rate. In addition, 20:9 expect ratio and 3 of corning gorilla glass protects it.
- With it Get a quad rear camera pre-setup in the phone too. The phone has a 50 MP camera. It also supports 8MP ultra-wide angle lenses, 2MP macro lenses and 2MP depth sensors. An 8MP camera is deemed for taking selfies. With this phone you can record, videoes in 1080p, HD slow-motion on 120fps, etc.
- This phone will run on Android 11 based MIUI 5. In addition, the phone is available with a storage up to 128GB with a micro SD card that can be expanded up to 512 GB.
- This smartphone has a 6000mAh battery along with 10 Watts of fast charging and 9 Watts reverse charging support for fast charging. That’s why this phone weighs about 192 grams.
What’s Redmi 10 Prime – Price in India?
the 4GB RAM + 64GB storage variant of Redmi 10 Prime smartphone is priced at 12,499. The phone’s 6 GB + 128 GB storage is priced at 14,499.
When will Redmi 10 Prime sale start?
Redmi 10 Prime will be on sale on Amazon, Mi.Com, Mi Stores, Mi Studios and major retailers from September 7. You will find this phone in Astral White, Bifrost White and Phantom Black color.
The content in the above article is researched , published and managed by Content Team at Dealicopter. Please mail to email@example.com for any queries.
Share with your friends or on social media platforms.