Hello Guys, Dealicopter presents the most essential information about Pulse Oximeter, and the correct readings associated with it so that all people can have a safe heath during the Pandemic.
Also Read: 7 steps to fight coronavirus
Pulse oximetry is typically a fairly accurate test . This is used in most medical offices or hospital settings in high quality Equipment’s .It consistently provides results within a 2-percent difference either way of what it naturally is. If the reading is 83 percent, for example, your true oxygen saturation level may be anywhere from 81 to 85 percent. However, the quality of the waveform and assessment of the individual must be taken in Consideration. Factors such as few movement, temperature, or any physical factors like nail paint can impact the accuracy.
Also Read: Bengal Elections
Typically, more than 89 percent of our blood should be carrying oxygen. This is the oxygen saturation level needed to keep our cells — and our body — healthy. While having an oxygen saturation below this temporarily is not believed to cause damage, repeat or consistent instances of lowered oxygen saturation levels may be damaging.
An oxygen saturation level of 95 percent is considered normal for most healthy individuals. A level of 92 percent indicates potential hypoxemia, or deficiency in oxygen reaching tissues in the body.
There are a number of different common use cases for pulse oximetry, including:
- To assess how well a new lung medication is working.
- To evaluate whether someone needs help breathing.
- To evaluate how helpful a ventilator can be.
- To monitor oxygen levels during or after surgical procedures that require sedation.
- To determine how effective supplemental oxygen therapy is, especially when treatment is new.
- To assess someone’s ability to tolerate increased physical activity.
- To evaluate whether someone momentarily stops breathing while sleeping — like in cases of sleep apnea — during a sleep study.
Dealicoptor.com wishes you the best , for your and family’s good health and prosperity , Please use proper protection to destroy the virus , we have to stand together in the battle.
Stay Healthy Stay Safe .