Hello Spectators, Dealicopter brings out the new blog on Post Covid’19 symptoms & Steps to fight coronavirus, the complications associated with and their effective preventions :-
Also Read: 7 steps to fight coronavirus
Long COVID is a range of symptoms that can last weeks or months after first being infected with the virus that causes COVID-19 or can appear weeks after infection. Long COVID can happen to anyone who has had COVID-19, even if the illness was mild, or they had no symptoms. People with long COVID report experiencing different combinations of the following symptoms; these are mainly Post Covid Symptoms.
• Tiredness or fatigue
• Difficulty thinking or concentrating (sometimes referred to as “brain fog”)
• Loss of smell or taste
• Dizziness on standing
• Fast-beating or pounding heart (also known as heart palpitations)
• Chest pain
• Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
• Joint or muscle pain
• Depression or anxiety
• Symptoms that get worse after physical or mental activities.
There are ways to help manage post-COVID conditions, and many patients with these symptoms are getting better with time. If you think you have a post-COVID condition, talk to your healthcare provider about options for managing or treating your symptoms and resources for support. Post-COVID care clinics are opening at medical centers to address patient needs.
Also Read: Bengal Elections
The best way to prevent these long-term complications is to prevent COVID-19
• Wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth to help protect yourself and others.
• Stay 6 feet apart from others who don’t live with you.
• Get a COVID-19 vaccine when it is available to you.
• Avoid crowds and poorly ventilated indoor spaces.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water. Use hand sanitizer if soap and water aren’t available.
Dealicoptor.com wishes you the best , for your and family’s good health and prosperity , Please use proper protection to destroy the virus , we have to stand together in the battle.
Stay Healthy Stay Safe .