Samsung’s best camera smartphone till date is also one of the best camera smartphones that you can buy today. Sure it costs an arm and a leg, but it also delivers on a camera system that is packed with quality and performance. You get a 108-megapixel main rear camera with OIS, an ultrawide 12MP camera with a wide120-degree coverage and twin telephoto lens based cameras with 3X optical zoom and 10X optical zoom respectively, both of which offer OIS. For the front camera, you have a 40MP shooter which is also fairly wide angle with 80 degree coverage. And on top of this, the camera captures 8K video as well.
- Quad rear camera setup- Main Camera 108MP + Ultra Wide 12MP Dual Pixel Camera + Tele1 3X 10MP Dual Pixel Camera + Tele2 10x 10MP Dual pixel camera | 40MP front faciing camera
- (6.8-inch) Dynamic AMOLED 2X Display, WQHD+ resolution with 3200 X 1440 pixels resolution, 515 PPI with 16M colours
- 12GB RAM | 256GB internal Storage | Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (5G+5G)
- Android Pie v10.0 operating system with 2.9GHz Exynos 2100 octa core processor
- 5000mAH lithium-ion battery, 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase