Also Read – The most beautiful airports in India
2021 Christmas Cake Recipes: Here are some recipes for cakes that you can easily bake at home as the temperature drops daily and your Christmas holidays are approaching😜
Christmas 2021 Cake Recipe: Christmas is the festival of chocolates and cakes that can always be enjoyed with a cup of hot chocolate. Since the temperature is dropping every day, and the Christmas holidays are near, here are some easy cake recipes for you to engage in some baking at home.
1. No Egg, No Alcohol, Fruit Cake
- Mix 100 gm dates, 100 gm raisins, 100 gm green and red tutti frutti, 200 gm mixed berry, 100 gm fig, 50 gm chopped apricot, and 200 ml rape fruit juice in a bowl and keep it to rest for 8 hours.
- After 8 hours, they turn juicy if they are well soaked.
- Now take 250 gm butter and 300 gm brown sugar and beat it till creamy.
- Now add 50 gm oil, 130 gm curd, and beat more.
- After that add 300 gm maida (refined flour), 50 gm almond powder, 1/4th tsp baking soda, 1 tsp baking powder, 1/4th tsp salt, 1/4th tsp clove powder, 1/4th tsp cinnamon powder and beat it into a creamy batter.
- Now add soaked dry fruits in the batter followed by dry fruits of your choice with cherry.
- Add the batter to a baking tin after applying butter paper.
- Tap the tin two times and bake it at 160 degrees Celsius for 1.5 hours. Do remember to preheat the oven.
- Let the cake cool down after baking and serve with cherry syrup.
2. 3 Ingredients Oreo Cake
- Crush Oreo biscuits into a fine powder and pour into a bowl.
- Add 1/4th tsp of oil to the powder and mix well.
- Now add milk into the mix as per the consistency of the batter.
- After mixing it well, add the batter to cupcake moulds and sprinkle them with chocolate chips.
- Preheat the oven while you mix the batter.
- Bake it in the preheated oven for 5 minutes at 230 degrees Celsius.
- The Oreo cake is ready.
3. Easy Step Chocolate Chip Cake
- Take 1 cup all-purpose flour, and add 3 tsp cocoa powder to it.
- Now add 1/4th cup of powdered sugar to it and mix it well.
- Add 1 tsp baking powder. 1/4th tsp of baking soda, and a pinch of salt to the mix.
- Now add 1/4th cup of oil to it and mix it well.
- After mixing it, add milk slowly to make a thick batter.
- Now add chocolate chips to the batter and mix well.
- Grease the mould and add butter paper.
- Add the batter in the mould and tap a few times.
- Garnish it with chocolate chips.
- Now, bake it for 25 minutes at 200 degrees Celsius. Remember to preheat the oven for 5 minutes.
The content in the above article is researched , published and managed by Content Team at Dealicopter. Please mail to email@example.com for any queries.
Share with your friends or on social media platforms.