Also Read – The most beautiful airports in India
Cooking Tricks: Make a healthy and tasty tea this monsoon. This healthy cinnamon and honey tea would help boost your family’s immunity. We know the recipe here.
Healthy Tea Recipe: Drinking a cup of hot tea is nothing more than drinking elixir on rainy days. Indian families drink tea at least once or twice a day. In fact, people in our country love tea so much that they just need to find an excuse to have a nice, warm, refreshing cup of tea. Various factors such as rain, sleepiness and hunger can trigger the craving for tea. However, there are a number of things to keep in mind when preparing and consuming tea. Tea is not only supposed to refresh your senses, but also improve your health and boost your immune system.
Today we are going to tell you a recipe for making a special type of tea, which would not only satisfy your need for tea, but would also improve your immunity against diseases such as COVID-19. Several spices we use in cooking have immunity building properties. Cinnamon and honey are some of these spices. Brewing a tea with these two ingredients and consuming it daily can not only improve your health but also boost your body’s immunity. We know the benefits of this Cinnamon and Honey herbal tea.
Benefits of cinnamon and honey:
The benefits of cinnamon have already been mentioned in Ayurveda. Honey and cinnamon help reduce inflammation and also help eliminate allergies, as well as improve immunity in the human body. Consuming cinnamon and honey tea may not only improve your health, but also greatly boost your immune defenses.
Steps to prepare this immunity boosting cinnamon and honey tea:
- Boil a cup of water in a saucepan.
- Now add a quarter of a teaspoon of ground cinnamon to the water and mix.
- Now boil this mixture for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add a teaspoon of honey to this mixture.
- Drink it hot every morning on an empty stomach, like tea.
- If you like milk in your morning tea, garnish it with a pinch of ground cinnamon or a cinnamon stick before consuming.
- You can also add basil leaves and black pepper to this tea to increase its immunity boosting benefits.
- Ginger tea is also very beneficial for health, especially during the rainy season. You can also add ginger to your tea before drinking it.
- You can also drink lemon tea to boost your immunity.Apart from that, you can also keep fit by consuming kahwa tea or green tea.
The content in the above article is researched , published and managed by Content Team at Dealicopter. Please mailto email@example.com for any queries.
share with your friends or on social media platforms.