International women’s day, aka women’s empowerment, is celebrated every year on March 8th to mark women’s success in every sector. Be it a wife, a mother, a sister, an officer, a manager, and everything women can be; makes her celebrate. There’s nothing a woman can’t do, and there are several reasons to celebrate her courage and dedication by going the extra mile for them; because they deserve it.
The willingness to listen,
The patience to understand,
The strength to support,
The heart to care
& Just to be there!
That’s the beauty of a woman.
Let’s honor the power of Women,
On this International woman’s day!
Woman’s love surprises, And saree in surprise is one of the best feeling For them.,
Here we got some of best Handloom sarees For the “Women of Your Life”
1. Bivabari Pattachitra Women’s Ikat Hand Painted Mangalagiri Handloom Silk Saree with Blouse Piece (Green)
About the product
Sold by Muskan enterprice.
- 100% Handloom; Comes with Handloom mark
- Weave Type: Mangalgiri
- Material: Silk; Color: Green
- Item Length: 5.5 meters Saree with 1 meter Blouse Piece
- Included Items: 1 Saree with Blouse Piece
2. Miharu Womens Pure Silk Baluchari Swarnchari Handwoven Saree with Blouse Piece, Glossy Texture for Festivals, Weddings, Special Occasions (Dark Brown, MIH20BS1915)
About the product
Sold by MIHARU Designs.
- Care Instructions: Dry wash only
- MATERIAL : We bring to you this saree which is made from pure silk and is maroon in colour. The saree is a suitable amalgamation of style with the grace that is required from an ethnic wear. You can wear it to casual or special occasions as well as make it a part of your festive wear. The saree has a free size which includes matching blouse fabric. It has a traditional butta motif on body.
- WORK TYPE : Balucharis are among the most exquisite silk sarees from Bengal, defined by gorgeous borders and pallav, that depict tales and scenes from ancient epics and religious texts. The saree has a glossy texture and a soft look that is unique to a Baluchari handloom. It comes with baluchari zari pallu and baluchari art in zari border.
- GRACEFUL LOOK : One of the most graceful costumes made from pure silk fabric – the saree – the much loved choice for most Indian women can be worn in so many different ways. The saree and all its parts, the body, the pallu and the border, all of them play a significant role in the entire look.
- USE : Pair this saree with a clutch and a pair of fashion sandals or any casual footwear of your choice for a casual look when dressing up for a party. You can also pair it with a pair of earrings and bangles when adorning this outfit for a festive occasion.
3. RAAMA Collections Women Cotton Silk Saree With Blouse Piece
Explore the collection of beautifully designed Saree from RAAMA Collections on Amazon. Each piece is elegantly crafted and will surely add to your wardrobe. Pair this piece with heels or flats for a graceful look.