Unleash pulse-raising action
When gaming gets critical, give your system a turbo-boost that can be unleashed at a moment’s notice. Easily activated by pressing Fn+Game Shift Key (or Fn+F7 for non-English keyboards ) on the Dell G3 15’s keyboard: Game Shift triggers a dynamic performance mode within the Alienware Command Center without ever having to leave your gameplay. This maximizes the fans’ speed to keep your system cool while the processors work harder. Once you’re ready to move along with your mission, you can hit Fn+F7 one more time to return your system to its default status.
Victory is in the details
Striking graphics: With NVIDIA® GeForce® discrete graphics, you can game at higher settings with crystal-clear detail and smooth gameplay. NVIDIA® GeForce® graphics up to RTX 2060 feature a powerful core streaming multiprocessor that can handle the complex graphics of modern games while driving new shading advancements and improved power efficiency.
Memory that lasts: Experience the action in all its glory with faster loading times and a quieter system powered by up to 6GB GDDR6 of dedicated memory.
Get drawn in: Every detail of your game and your presentations just got magnified thanks to an optional 144Hz display that’s complimented by a two-sided narrow bezel.
Built for speed, finished with power
Guaranteed power: With up to 10th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 processors, you can revel in powerful performance without interrupting your gaming, streaming or videos.
Cool to the touch: Your laptop is equipped with a dual-fan cooling system to help spread out heat and keep your system responsive.
Reinforced strength: Experience faster boot ups and more storage options with dual drives with SSD options including M.2 NVMe PCIe.
Alienware Command Center on Dell G Series
Game better: We’ve crafted innovative software specifically designed to improve your gaming experience, fine-tune all your game and systems settings, solve problems and manage time.
Calibrate your controls: Now you have control over your hardware and software environments. Not only can you tailor the hardware for each and every game you play, you can personalize the space and setup to make your software look and feel precisely the way you want it, without interfering with your gameplay or other activities.
Ace library science: The easy-to-use interface links all your various system settings with a gaming library, making it simple to access gaming information. No matter what the source, the command center gives you easy access to your games and the ability to fine-tune settings for each one. Create a unique game profile and it stays just how you want it, no matter where you launch.
Highlights About the product
- Processor:10th Generation Intel i5-10300H Processor (8 MB Cache, up to 4.5 GHz, 4 cores)
- Memory & Storage:8GB, 2x4GB, DDR4,Dual Channel 2933MHz upgradable to 16GB | 256 GB M.2 PCIe NVMe Solid State Drive | 1TB 5400 RPM 2.5″ Hard Disk Drive
- Display:15.6 inch FHD (1920 x 1080) 120Hz 250 nits WVA Anti- Glare LED Backlit Narrow Border Display
- Graphics:NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4GB GDDR6 | Game Shift Technology
- Operating System & Software:Windows 10 Home Plus Single Language | McAfee Security Center 15 month subscription
- Keyboard & Battery: Backlit keyboard | 3 Cell Battery, 51 Whr,Upto 10 hours battery life | Laptop weight 2.3 Kg
- I/O Ports:2xUSB 3.2 Gen 1 port with PowerShare | 2x USB 2.0 ports | 1x HDMI 2.0 port |1x SD-card slot | 1x RJ45 port | 1x headset port
- Others :Alienware Command Center | Nahimic 3D audio | WiFi 802.11ac 1×1 | Bluetooth 5 |1Yr Premium Support:Onsite Service | Finger Print Reader